The VisionTek USB-C to DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA Hub allows you to transmit signals from your USB-C system to up to two displays simultaneously over MST utilizing DP Alt Mode.
Connect it to your USB-C system to support up to three
Windows systems supporting MST functionality with DP Alt Mode supports up to three displays.
Mac systems support three displays to work simultaneously in SST mode as cloned displays. Resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz.
Thunderbolt 3 systems support all of these features. USB 2.0 supports data features at 480 Mbps. Please consult your manufacturers specifications for feature compatibility.
Our USB-C cables are compatible with all systems with Type-C, including compatibility with Thunderbolt 3 USB Type-C.
VisionTek Display adapters offer a quick solution for your display needs. Our adapters work across all operating systems including OS X, Linux and Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Each VisionTek adapter has been extensively tested with HP, Dell, Lenovo and Mac systems to ensure a wide range of system compatibility.
- Supports DisplayPort resolutions up to 3810 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Supports HDMI resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- USB-C Male to DP, HDMI and VGA Female
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3
- Supports DP++ output
- No O/S driver required
- Plug and play with no power input requirement
- Not compatible with cell phones
- One Year Warranty