Connect the U324-006-DSK1 1-Port USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Desktop Extension Cable (M/F) to your computer's existing USB-A port to extend it up to six feet away. This flexibility allows you to place the cable's desktop hub with female USB 3.0 connector within easy access next to your keyboard, on a nearby shelf, behind a monitor or anywhere else you find convenient. It's especially recommended for moving a rear USB port somewhere easier to access. A black padded base provides stability.
The U324-006-DSK1 supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps-ten times the speed of USB 2.0. The cable's bi-directional data interface allows data to flow both directions simultaneously, increasing theoretical bandwidth by ten times.
Backward compatible with earlier USB generations, the U324-006-DSK1 features premium foil and braid shielding to deliver reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Molded nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time. A rugged PVC jacket protects twisted 28 AWG data lines and 24 AWG power lines.
Extends an Existing USB 3.0 Port an Extra 6 ft.
- Move a hard-to-reach USB port within easy access
- Ideal for connecting external hard drives, thumb drives, digital cameras and other USB-A devices
Enjoy SuperSpeed Transfer Rates in High-End Applications
- Supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps-10x the speed of USB 2.0
- Bi-directional interface allows data to flow both directions at the same time, increasing theoretical bandwidth by 10x
- Backward compatible with earlier USB generations
First-Rate Construction for Superior Signal Transfer
- Premium foil and braid shielding blocks EMI/RFI interference
- Molded nickel-plated connectors ensure excellent connectivity
- Integral strain relief for cable and connectors' long life
- Twisted 28/24 AWG data/power lines
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight spaces
- Black padded non-sliding base