- DEVICE INTERFACE: 8 x Gigabit PoE+ ports; LED indicators
- POE+ POWER BUDGET & SWITCH CAPACITY: 65 W PoE power budget supports up to eight power over Ethernet devices and the 8-port gigabit PoE+ network switch provides 16Gbps switching capacity to support edge network installations
- COMPACT FANLESS DESIGN: With a compact and lightweight rugged metal housing design, this desktop switch is well-suited for desktop installations. Its fanless design is ideal for quiet environments that require silent operation
- DATA TRANSFER RATE: Ethernet: 10 Mbps (half duplex), 20 Mbps (full duplex), Fast Ethernet: 100 Mbps (half duplex), 200 Mbps (full duplex), Gigabit: 2000 Mbps (full duplex)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: This 8-port gigabit PoE+ network switch is rated with an operating temperature range of 0° - 40° C (32° - 104° F)
- IEEE and DSCP: IEEE 802.1p QoS and DSCP pass-through support
TRENDnet's 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch, model TPE-TG84, reduces equipment and installation costs by delivering data and power over existing Ethernet cables. With PoE technology, users only need one set of cables to deliver both data and power. This compact network switch provides eight gigabit PoE+ ports with a total PoE power budget of 120W. The TPE-TG84 PoE+ switch allows you to network PoE devices, such as wireless access points, IP cameras, VoIP phones, IP video encoders, access controls, and more. It features a fanless design, and has a convenient option for wall mounting.
A 120W PoE power budget supports up to eight Power over Ethernet devices.
Eight gigabit PoE+ ports provide a 16Gbps switching capacity to support edge network installations.
Compact, lightweight, and fanless, this switch is designed for desktops and quiet environments.
FEATURES | PoE+
Supplies up to 30 watts of PoE power per port with a 120W power budget
8 x Gigabit PoE+ Ethernet ports
With a compact and lightweight metal housing design, this switch is wellsuited for desktop installations
16Gbps switching capacity
Sends Jumbo Frames (up to 9KB) for increased performance
Fanless design is ideal for quiet environments that require silent operation
LED indicators convey port status