- DEVICE INTERFACE: 16 x Gigabit RJ-45 ports; LED indicators
- SWITCHING CAPACITY: This 16-port gigabit switch has a 32Gbps switching capacity with a forwarding rate of 23.8Mpps (64- byte packet size)
- RACKMOUNT DESIGN: Sturdy metal housing with rackmount brackets included for greater installation flexibility and well suited for 19" 1U rack installation
- FANLESS DESIGN: The network swich fanless design lowers energy consumption and eliminates operating noise.
- INTERNAL POWER SUPPLY: 100 - 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 1A; Max. Consumption: 9.19W
The 16-Port Gigabit Switch, model TEG-S17, provides high-bandwidth performance, ease of use, and reliability. Boost office network efficiency and eliminate network congestion with gigabit speeds and a total switching capacity of 32Gbps with full-duplex mode. A built-in universal power supply reduces cable clutter, and diagnostic LEDs help with network troubleshooting. Plug and play this sturdy metal switch for reliable high-speed network connectivity.
Gigabit ports provide high-speed network connections to 16 devices, and a 32Gbps switching capacity allows data traffic to flow smoothly, reducing traffic bottlenecks.
With a sturdy metal housing and included rackmount brackets, this switch is well-suited for 19" 1U rack installations.
Fanless design lowers energy consumption and reduces distracting operating noise.
Plug and Play
Simply power up the switch and plug in connected devices
16 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
32Gbps switching capacity
With a sturdy metal housing and included rackmount brackets, this switch is well-suited for 19" 1U rack installations
Sends larger packets, or Jumbo Frames (up to 9KB), for increased performance
Fanless design lowers energy consumption and eliminates operating noise
LEDs convey power, link and activity
Internal Power Supply
100~240VAC, 50/60Hz internal universal switching power supply