- 12-Port Cat6 Wall Mount Patch Panel; Compatible with Cat5e and Cat6
- Supports ANSI/EIA/TIA 568-B.2-1 and ISO/IEC 11801; 90° angle type; Operating temperature: -25° - 50° C (-13° - 122° F); Designed for Category 6 cabling
- 10-inch-wide patch panel is well suited for home and SMB applications; Color-coded labeling for T568A and T568B wiring schemes
- Included 89D wall mount bracket for vertical or horizontal installations; Organize cable connections with included ties, and port labeling
- 110 IDC type terminal blocks (use 110 or Krone type tool); Use with TRENDnet TC-PDT Punch Down Tool (sold separately)
TRENDnet's 12-Port Cat6 Unshielded Wall Mount Patch Panel with Included 89D Bracket, model TC-P12C6V, provides a 250MHz connection to 12 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet ports. This 10-inch, Cat6 wall mount patch panel is well suited for both home or SMB applications. Control cable clutter with included removable cable pass-through holders and cable ties. A writing surface above each port allows users to label respective connections. This compact/mini patch panel also includes an 89D wall mount bracket for vertical or horizontal installations. The snap-in style wall mount bracket design provides quick and easy access to cable connections when needed for installation or troubleshooting. Use the Cat6 wall mount patch panel with TRENDnet's Punch Down Tool with 110 and Krone Blades, model TC-PDT, and RJ-11/RJ-45 Crimp/Cut/Strip Tool, model TC-CT68.
Quick Installation Guide
More from the Manufacturer