For the first time, there is a plug-and-play Thunderbolt 3 docking station that intelligently adapts to your Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen 1 and Gen 2) laptop offering optimal performance and compatibility. This revolutionary technology offers IT professionals the solution they need -- one dock for Mac and Windows laptops that are equipped with a USB Type-C port.
""Solutions like StarTech.com's Thunderbolt™ 3 docking station address the rigorous demands of corporate IT with ease of mass deployment, broad PC compatibility and the best user experience"" Full Display Functionality on Thunderbolt 3 & USB-C
- Jason Zeller, General Manager of the Client Connectivity Division at Intel®
With this dedicated dual DisplayPort Thunderbolt 3 dock, you can turn your TB3 or USB 3.1 (Type-C) laptop into a dual-monitor workstation including dual 4K 60Hz resolution on Thunderbolt 3 laptops and dual 1080p on USB-C computers. Display ConfigurationThunderbolt™ 3 LaptopsUSB Type-C® Host DevicesDual 4K 60Hz?Single 4K 60Hz?Dual 4K 30Hz?Single 4K 30Hz??
Please note that host laptops which do not support MST or Thunderbolt™ 3, support only a single display The Essential Ports
This universal Thunderbolt 3 dock (TB3) features plenty of USB 3.0 ports to accommodate up to five USB peripherals and includes a GbE port and audio support:
? 3x USB-A Ports (including 1 x Fast-Charge Port)
? 2x USB-C Ports (including 1 x Fast-Charge Port)
? 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port
? 1x 3.5 mm Audio/Mic Port
The USB-C ports and one of the USB-A ports will support up to 10Gbps (USB 3.1 Gen 2) data transfer speeds when the host laptop supports the same.
Intuitive Setup & Installation
USB-A & USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 Ports
Power & Charge with USB
- Ideal for mass deployments and shared workspaces with mixed host devices
- No driver installation required
- Includes 70cm Thunderbolt™ 3 Certified host cable for various workstation setups
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C and A ports providing 10Gbps data transfer speeds and charging for your smartphone and other devices
- Always-On Charging means your devices will continue to charge when the laptop is disconnected
- Additional two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports providing 5 Gbps data transfer speeds for everyday peripherals
Ideal for Shared Workspaces with Mixed Devices Mixed USB Type-C Device Deployments
- 60W Power Delivery charges your laptop's battery while you work
- Downstream USB-C and USB-A ports charge your smartphones or tablets
- Included 135W power supply provides enough wattage for 60W Power Delivery reserving 75W to support the power draw of your downstream peripherals
The diversity of hosts this dock can support makes it ideal for ""hoteling"" or ""hot-desking"" in shared work environments where you need to accommodate a variety of potential devices. With organizations large and small, the need for a single solution to support everyone is the optimal investment. For Mac & Windows Users
This dock can support your high performance users and their Thunderbolt™ 3 Macbook Pros while also being fully compatible with your USB 3.1 Type-C based devices for teams that require more standard functionality.
Supports Tablet Based Workstations
A great solution for any USB-C host device, this dock can even be used with iPad Pro and Android tablets to support your most mobile users.