This 3 ft. (1 m) High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet withstands the daily demands of connecting your HDMI devices. Tested to endure strenuous wear and tear, the rugged cable is a must-have for both business and consumer applications. Built for Daily Use
The HDMI Premium Certified cable has aramid fiber reinforcement that braces it from the stress of frequent bends from hooking up your TV or monitor. This also lets the cord flex without over-stretching or damaging the core of the cable.
Cable Key Features
Flexible Strain Relief
- Aramid fiber adds strength and durability to the cable
- Insulated conductors reduce friction, provide more flexibility
- EMI protection with aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding
- TPE cable jacket is more flexible than a standard PVC cable
The high quality cable is constructed to prevent the connector from separating from the jacket. The extra-long strain relief molding is tested to withstand over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle.
Connector Key Features
- HDMI gold plated connector with metal shield protects the circuit board from EMI and reinforces the connection point
- Strain relief tested to tolerate over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle
Supporting all HDMI 2.0 specifications, this HDMI Premium Certified adapter cable supports resolutions up to 4K 60Hz with a bandwidth of up to 18Gbps. The HDMI cable also supports HDR for higher contrast ratio and vivid colors providing an enriched and enjoyable viewing experience.
RHDMM1MP is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.