Save Installation Time and Money with PoE
The Intellinet Network Solutions 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Web-Managed Switch with 4 Gigabit Combo Base-T/SFP Ports is designed to pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports, all of which support 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+), the switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) telephones, IP surveillance cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1000 Mbps.
Power over Ethernet 802.3at
The Intellinet Network Solutions 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Web-Managed Switch with 4 Gigabit Combo Base-T/SFP Ports supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and is designed to inject up to 30 watts of power per port. IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, which eliminates the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizes the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to the switch's built-in short-circuit, overload- and high-voltage-protection functions, your equipment is well-protected. For devices that are not 802.3at/af compliant (e.g., legacy wireless access points or network cameras), we suggest the use of an Intellinet Network Solutions PoE/PoE+ Splitter.
Eliminate Bottlenecks With Gigabit Speeds
Equipped with 24 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, the Intellinet Network Solutions 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Web-Managed Switch with 4 Gigabit Combo Base-T/SFP Ports offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices. The four shared combo small-form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP) provide fiber connectivity to achieve even greater distances between network nodes.
This switch is equipped with an impressive array of advanced management functions that allow you to be in full control over your network, even when you are not physically located near it. Your ability to perform critical tasks at a distance makes the switch the perfect network solution for IT and network management professionals.
- Provides power and data connection for up to 24 PoE network devices
- Saves installation costs by delivering data and power over existing network cables
- Domotz compatible for cloud management (may require firmware upgrade)
- 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Console port for configuring via computer
- Four combo small-form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP) and four RJ45 copper uplinks
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- Power output up to 30 watts per port
- PoE power budget of 370 watts