Do you need to accelerate the performance of your data-intensive applications? HPE Server Mixed Use (MU) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance for customers with applications requiring a balance of high random read and write IOPS performance. HPE (MU) SSDs typically have an endurance of between <1 and <10 drive writes per day (DWPD). All HPE SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification ensuring reliable, high-performing drives. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that drive firmware comes from a trusted source. The self-describing icons on the HPE Smart Carrier take the guesswork out of a drive's status, and a "do not remove" button prevents data loss from human error. You can also monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge compatibility in management tools, allowing you to determine if any drives are at risk of failure.
- HPE 480 GB, 960 GB, 1.92 TB SATA Mixed Use, Small Form Factor SC, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware SSDs
- HPE 480 GB, 960 GB SATA Mixed Use, Large Form Factor SCC, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware SSDs
- HPE 1.92 TB SATA Mixed Use, Small Form Factor RW, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware SSD
- HPE 1.92 TB SATA Mixed Use, Large Form Factor LPC, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware SSD
- HPE 1.92 TB SATA Mixed Use, Large Form Factor SCC, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware SSD
HPE SSDs offer High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
Ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications, and data warehousing.
Achieve higher IOPS to enhance the performance of your data center.
Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in capacities up to 15.3 TB and growing.
12 Gb/s SAS, 6 Gb/s SATA, and NVMe.