Intel® Z590 Ultra Durable Motherboard with Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM and DrMOS, Full PCIe 4.0 Design, Extended Thermal Design with Integrated IO Armor, PCIe 4.0 M.2 with Thermal Guard, 2.5GbE Gaming LAN, USB TYPE-C® , RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-Flash Plus
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 50A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Enlarged VRM Heatsink with Air-Flow Grooving to Increased Surface Contact
- Fast 2.5GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- USB 3.2 Gen2 and Front USB Type-C® for Fast and Versatile Connections
- Pre-installed IO Shield for Easy and Quick Installation
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensure stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
- Digital PWM Controller to deliver appropriate voltage to the CPU.
- Direct 12+1 Phases DrMOS without PWM Doublers, each power phase connects directly to the CPU, With capability to handle 600 Amps current in total.
- All-solid capacitors to improve Transient response and minimize oscillation.
- 8+4 Solid Pin CPU Power Connectors.
Memory Layout - Daisy Chain Design
With the optimized daisy-chain routing, the Z590 Ultra Duable motherboard provides a proven speed of up to DDR4-4800+ MHz with high-density Memory module. Optimized daisy-chained routing eliminates the stub effect, pushes the one DIMM per channel in dual channel interleaving mode to hit higher memory frequencies, providing professional gamers a denser and faster system memory experience.
First Adopter on 2.5GbE LAN Onboard
2X Faster than ever
- Adoption of 2.5G LAN provide up to 2.5 GbE network connectivity, with at least 2 times faster transfer speeds compared to general 1GbE networking, perfectly designed for gamers with ultimate online gaming experience.
- Support Multi-Gig(10/100/1000/2500Mbps) RJ-45 ethernet
RGB FUSION 2.0
With Z590 UD Motherboard, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Addressable LEDs. RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on Z590 Series Motherboards are now upgraded with Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.