AMD A520 Ultra Durable Motherboard with Pure Digital VRM Solution, GIGABYTE Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management, PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2, RGB FUSION 2.0, Smart Fan 5, Q-Flash Plus, Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen™ and 3rd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- 4+3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 Connector
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- HDMI, DVI-D, D-sub Ports for Multiple Display
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
4+3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
GIGABYTE UD series motherboards use a 4+3 phases pure digital PWM + Low RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
Benefits of Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connector
- Optimized gate charge to minimize switching losses.
- Lower temperature, smaller size, better thermal characteristics.
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system's potential.
Exclusive Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN
High Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth Allocation
Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
HDMI 2.1 for 4K / 60P / 21:9 / HDCP 2.3 Support
HDMI 2.1, which is backwards compatible with HDMI 2.0/ 1.4 and offering 48 Gb/s of bandwidth - twice times more than previous generation. This unlocks the potential for users to transfer multiple video streams, as well as a native cinematic 21:9 ratio (which most movies are shot in), Full HDR and HDCP 2.3 support, to offer the best visual experience for viewers.
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board's sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.