AMD A520 Motherboard with Pure Digital VRM Solution, High Quality Audio, GIGABYTE Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management, PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2, RGB FUSION 2.0, Smart Fan 5, Q-Flash Plus
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen™ and 3rd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 5+3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 Connector
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- HDMI, DVI-D, Display Ports for Multiple Display
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
5+3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
GIGABYTE UD series motherboards use a 5+3 phases pure digital PWM + Low RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
Benefits of Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connector
- Optimized gate charge to minimize switching losses.
- Lower temperature, smaller size, better thermal characteristics.
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system's potential.
Exclusive Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN
High Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth Allocation
Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
HDMI 2.1 for 4K / 60P / 21:9 / HDCP 2.3 Support
HDMI 2.1, which is backwards compatible with HDMI 2.0/ 1.4 and offering 48 Gb/s of bandwidth - twice times more than previous generation. This unlocks the potential for users to transfer multiple video streams, as well as a native cinematic 21:9 ratio (which most movies are shot in), Full HDR and HDCP 2.3 support, to offer the best visual experience for viewers.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature-all of it can be customized to your liking.