AMD A520 Mini-ITX Ultra Durable Motherboard with Direct 6 Phases Digital VRM, Onboard Intel 802.11ac WIFI, GIGABYTE Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management, PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2, Smart Fan 5 with FAN STOP, RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-Flash Plus
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen™ and 3rd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Direct 6 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 55A DrMOS
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2
- Onboard Intel® Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI & BT 4.2 with Ultra Durable™ Antenna
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- DisplayPort, Dual HDMI for for Multiple Display
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips Support
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
Direct 6 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 55A DrMOS
A520I AC motherboard uses a Direct 6 phases digital CPU power design which includes both digital PWM Controller and DrMOS. These 100% digital controller offer incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components, allowing enthusiasts to get the absolute maximum performance from 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors.
- Digital PWM Controller delivers appropriate voltage to the CPU.
- Direct 6 Phases DrMOS, each power phase connects directly to the CPU. With capability to handle up to 330 Amps current in total.
- All-solid capacitors to improve Transient response and minimize oscillation.
- 8pin Solid Pin CPU Power Connector.
The onboard 802.11ac WIFI module from Intel® supports the Dual Band and up to 433 Mbps transition speed, 3x faster than 802.11n and also support BLUETOOTH 4.2.
The brand new of Ultra Durable™ Antenna supports Dual Band 802.11ax/ac 2.4GHz & 5GHz with 4dBi signal gained. It featured with better signal strength as compared to traditional antenna design and the magnetic base is the best design for signal strength direction and location.
Exclusive Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN
High Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth Allocation
Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connector
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system's potential.
Dual HDMI 2.1 for 4K / 60P / 21:9 / HDCP 2.3 Support HDMI 2.1, which is backwards compatible with HDMI 2.0/ 1.4 and offering 48 Gb/s of bandwidth - twice times more than previous generation. This unlocks the potential for users to transfer multiple video streams, as well as a native cinematic 21:9 ratio (which most movies are shot in), Full HDR and HDCP 2.3 support, to offer the best visual experience for viewers.