Premium GPS Handheld with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery Subscription and TOPO Maps
- Large, 3" sunlight-readable color display for easy viewing
- Multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) support to track your travels in more challenging environments than GPS alone plus three-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and no annual subscription and preloaded TOPO U.S. and Canada maps
- Expanded wireless connectivity supports Active Weather for up-to-date forecasts and animated weather radar and Geocaching Live for mobile syncing and updates
- Compatible with Garmin Explore™ website and app to help you manage tracks, routes and waypoints and review statistics from the field
- Up to 16 hours of battery life in GPS mode; 1 week in expedition mode lets you explore longer than ever before on a single set of AA batteries
Navigate your next outdoor adventure with the GPSMAP 66 series. Whether you're hiking, hunting, climbing, geocaching, kayaking or mountain biking, you can explore more with this premium, rugged handheld with a 3" color display. It features access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription with direct-to-device downloads to help you find your way plus preloaded TOPO U.S. and Canada maps on GPSMAP 66st. And it offers multi-GNSS support as well as wireless connectivity for Active Weather, direct downloads and Garmin Explore compatibility.
Get Your Bearings
In addition to multi-GNSS support, the GPSMAP 66 series provides ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities to track your journey. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether you're moving or not.
See Where You're Headed
Get a better picture of your location with high-resolution photo-realistic views of your route, thanks to direct-to-device downloads of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery - without an annual subscription. You'll see a true representation of your surroundings to find trails, trailheads and clearings for campsites, to pick stand locations for hunting, to find parks and parking for geocaching and even to create waypoints based on landmarks.
Plus, GPSMAP 66st comes preloaded with TOPO U.S. and Canada maps. You'll see every hill and valley, with more detail than ever - including terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
Stay Tuned to Conditions
You'll always stay informed of weather conditions when you pair your GPSMAP 66 series device via Bluetooth® technology to a compatible smartphone. Receive Active Weather updates for real-time forecast information, including predictive maps for temperature, wind, precipitation and clouds. It also provides live weather radar so you're aware of inclement weather that can affect your outdoor adventures.
Find Your Cache
GPSMAP 66s and GPSMAP 66st devices make it easier than ever to enjoy your geocaching experience. Set it to automatically update with all the latest caches from Geocaching Live, including cache descriptions, logs and hints. With a Wi-Fi® connection or through Garmin Connect™ on a compatible smartphone, you'll avoid manually entering coordinates or printing out cache details on paper - and each find will automatically upload to your Geocaching.com profile.