Powerful and enduring multi-aspect protection for SMB cloud networks that helps keep the network more secure
- 4 x 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports
- 1 x RJ45 console port
- With Zero Touch Deployment, swift plug and play installation eliminates the need for onsite configuration
- Powerful yet easy to set up VPN tunnels give you flexibility in deployment and management
- Firewall provides effective protection against intrusions from unknown back doors
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) helps protect against DDoS attacks.
- Dynamic Web Content Filtering
- Application Control allows integration with over 1000 applications
- WAN load balancing
Why You Want It | Zero Touch Provisioning
Automatically configured, no on-site setup necessary
Manage on-site or remotely, wherever, whenever
Intrusion Prevention System
Inspect vulnerabilities and protect intrusions from unknown backdoors
Dynamic Web Content Filtering
The Web Content Filtering feature keeps the network safe against malicious websites and provide browsing behaviors analytics.
Streamline configuration of security settings and propagate to all the connected SD-WAN gateways
Easily build VPN tunnels between Nuclias Cloud SD-WAN Gateways
Harness the Power of Cloud Networking
This device is part of the Nuclias Cloud Solution. Businesses of any size and level of IT resources can reap all the benefits of Cloud Networking to boost productivity and enhance competitiveness.
- Zero Touch Deployment
- Hassle-Free Management
- Unlimited Scalability
Quick VPN Enables the Modern Decentralized Workforce
As your workforce moves from the office desk to the home one, Nuclias enables easy P2P VPN tunneling for better business privacy and remote working. Rapidly establish your VPN via the Nuclias dashboard for more secure connections.
A Stalwart of Network Security
The DBG-2000 is adept at keeping business networks more secure. The powerful network firewall filters traffic, blocking anything that shouldn't be there.
Meanwhile, the Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) actively shields the network from modern day threats such as DDoS attacks, brute force attacks or vulnerability exploits, as well as raising the alarm alerting administrators to irregularities.