Intel® Z690 (LGA 1700) ATX motherboard with PCIe® 5.0, four M.2 slots, 16+1 DrMOS power stages, DDR5, HDMI®, DisplayPort™, Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®, front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 support and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel processors
- Enhanced power solution: 16+1 DrMOS, ProCool sockets, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- AI Overclocking: Optimizes performance based on CPU and cooler loads to achieve results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts
- AI Cooling: Manages and controls all motherboard fans, automatically optimizing settings based on current system load and temperature
- Two-Way AI Noise-Cancelation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences
- Comprehensive cooling: Large VRM heatsinks, M.2 heatsinks, M.2 backplate with Q-Latch, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- Next-gen connectivity: DDR5 memory, PCIe® 5.0, Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C®, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 header support, 4 PCIe® 4.0 M.2
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 12th Generation Intel® processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime Z690-A provides users and PC DIY builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
ASUS Prime Z690-A offers a sleek, futuristic-looking build with a black and white finish, space-shuttle-inspired design elements, metallic nameplate and PCB cover.
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime Z690 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart. Along with taking care of complex tuning and dynamically optimizing essential aspects of your system, it provides overclocking profiles that are tailored for your rig.
- Easy Optimization is an automated tuning utility that enhances overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
- A stress test feature allows you to optimize and overclock for CPU- or memory-centric workloads.
CPU Performance Boost
The TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) is an intelligent system-tuning utility that automatically fine-tunes voltages, monitors system stats and adjusts overclocking parameters for optimal performance.
All-Around Energy Efficiency
The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes energy savings with Away mode - a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
Precise Digital Power Control
The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) delivers real-time control over voltage droop, automatically switching frequency and power-efficiency settings. It also allows you to fine-tune your CPU for ultimate stability and performance.
Turbo App allows you to define CPU overclocking, apply fan profiles, prioritize network data and optimize audio settings at the app level, so your system is set up exactly as needed.