AMD X570 ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe® 4.0, 12+4 power stages, and WiFi 6E (802.11ax), Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet, Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, dual M.2 with heatsinks, SATA 6 GB/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series, 5000 G-Series, 4000 G-Series, 3000 Series, 3000 G-Series, 2000 Series and 2000 G-Series desktop processors; supports up to two M.2 drives and features USB 3.2 Gen 2 and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed
- Optimal Power Solution: 12+4 power stages with ProCool II power connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Comprehensive Cooling: Passive chipset heatsink, VRM heatsink with 8 mm heatpipe, dual on-board M.2 heatsinks and a water pump header
- High-Performance Networking: 2.5 Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard, WiFi 6E (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO and gateway teaming via GameFirst V
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports PCIe® 4.0, HDMI® 2.0, and DisplayPort™ 1.2, and features dual M.2, USB 3.2 Type-A and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C connectors
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning including custom overclocking and cooling profiles
- Industry-Leading Gaming Audio: High fidelity audio with SupremeFX S1220A, DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III
- DIY Friendly Design: M.2 Q-Latch, patented pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and BIOS FlashBack™
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and Gen 2 addressable headers
The ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi II
The ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi II motherboard delivers the quintessential ROG experience. It is bristling with features such as new passive chipset cooling, WiFi 6E, plus improved overclocking and audio performance, along with DIY-friendly conveniences to help seasoned builders and beginners alike. With futuristic aesthetics complemented by onboard RGB illumination, the Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi II motherboard has everything you need to build a formidable gaming rig that rises above the rest.
Comprehensive cooling, upgraded power delivery to fuel the Ryzen CPUs, and superfast data transfer provide the foundation you need to exploit the full potential of the components in your top-tier gaming build. VRM Heatsink and L-Shaped Heatpipe
The two VRM heatsinks are connected by an L-shaped heat pipe to provide ample surface area and mass to deal with the heat generated by the power array.
A high-quality thermal pad helps transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink.