ASUS ProArt Display PA32UCG-K - 32-inch, 4K HDR, 1600 nits, 1,152 zones Mini LED Backlight, 120Hz VRR, FreeSync2 HDR, Dolby Vision, HDR-10, HLG, E < 1, DCI-P3, ProArt Hardware Calibration, Thunderbolt™ 3, HDMI(v2.1), VESA DisplayHDR 1400, X-rite i1 Display Pro included
- 32-inch Mini LED Backlight with 1,152 zones local dimming providing 1600 nits peak brightness & 1000 nits full screen sustained brightness
- Support multiple HDR formats (Dolby Vision, HDR-10, HLG) presents lifelike experience and flexibility
- 48~120 Hz Variable-refresh-rate (VRR) with FreeSync2 HDR for game developer
- True 10 bit color with Quantum-dot technology provides DCI-P3, Rec. 2020, Adobe RGB and sRGB for exceptional color fidelity
- World-leading ∆E < 1 color performance and ASUS ProArt Hardware Calibration Technology for color-accuracy optimization, uniformity and color profile write-back
- Rich connectivity include dual Thunderbolt™ 3, DisplayPort, HDMI(v2.1) port, and a built-in USB hub
- X-rite i1 Display Pro included
WORLD'S 1st HDR 1600 Nits & 120 Hz Monitor
It's time to experience ASUS ProArt Display PA32UCG-K - the world's first HDR 1600 display with up to a 120 Hz Variable Refresh Rate. Its mini-LED backlight provides 1600 nits peak brightness and 1000 nits of sustained brightness without partial patch limitation, and industry-leading Delta E < 1 color difference. In addition, convenient hardware calibration, new HDMI(v2.1) and Thunderbolt™ 3 of rich connectivity options make creative workflows seamless and efficient, perfect for content creators.
Empowering content creators Game Developers
Take advantage of the 48 to 120 Hz refresh rate to create fast-rendering games and conduct quality checks on a single display. Cinematographers
The 32-inch mini-LED backlit 4K panel offers higher luminance and deeper black hues for exceptional color contrast and accurate reproduction of HDR content. Colorists
Factory pre-calibration ensures industry-leading color fidelity, and a wide color gamut and Delta E < 1 color difference ensures outstanding color accuracy.
Impeccably detailed visuals
Mini-LED backlight technology uses smaller LEDs to provide up to three times the number of LEDs, compared to a conventional panel of a similar size. The densely packed mini LEDs enable increased granularity and brightness. Plus, individual backlight control across an astounding 1152 zones ensures higher luminance and deep dark colors to deliver unmatched contrast and accurate reproduction of HDR content.
Deeper blacks,brighter whites
A peak brightness of 1600 nits and industry-leading 1000 nits of full-screen sustained brightness allows for outstanding contrast between the deepest blacks and gleaming whites.