Intel® B560 (LGA 1200) ATX motherboard with PCIe® 4.0, two M.2 slots, 8 power stages, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort, HDMI, D-Sub, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2, Thunderbolt™ 4 header support, Aura Sync, and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, flexible M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability
- Ultrafast connectivity: PCIe 4.0, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, rear USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C® and Thunderbolt™ 4 header support
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th and 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, PRIME B560-PLUS provides daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime B560 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work, to maximize productivity.
Cool to the Core
Prime B560 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
An M.2 heatsink takes care of the two M.2 slots, warding off throttling that can occur with M.2 storage during sustained transfers. The heatsink is held in place by captive screws and can be moved to other M.2 slot.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime B560 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. ASUS B560 motherboards provide all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
Revisions to the motherboard's trace routing provide the latest Intel processors with unrestricted access to memory bandwidth. ASUS OptiMem technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk.
ASUS OptiMem benefits:
- Improved memory stability and compatibility
- Allows lower memory latencies at equivalent voltages
- Improved memory frequency margin