Intel® B460 (LGA 1200) mATX motherboard with Aura Sync RGB header, Dual M.2, DDR4 2933MHz, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, Intel® Optane memory ready, SATA 6 Gbps
- Intel ® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability.
- Fan Xpert 2+: Flexible controls for ultimate cooling and quietness, plus GPU-temperature sensing for cooler gaming.
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
- Ultrafast connectivity: Supreme flexibility with native M.2 support for Lightning-fast storage speeds
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronizable LED effects across a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
ASUS Prime series is expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime B460 series motherboards provide daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via included software and hardware.
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime B460 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work - maximizing your productivity.
Cool to the Core
Prime B460 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
Cooler by Design
Prime B460 series features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 2+ software or via the UEFI BIOS.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime B460 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. A B460 motherboard provides all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
Revisions to the motherboard's trace routing provide the latest Intel processors with unrestricted access to memory bandwidth. ASUS OptiMem technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk.
ASUS OptiMem benefits:
- Improved memory stability and compatibility
- Allows lower memory latencies at equivalent voltages
- Improved memory frequency margin
Little Things Make a Big Difference
Prime B460 series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, from exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality to intuitive RGB lighting controls that let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced.
Separates analog/digital signal domains, significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
Separate Layer for Left and Right Tracks
Ensures minimal crosstalk between audio paths.
Premium Japanese Capacitors
Premium parts provide an immersive sound signature, with exceptional fidelity.