ASUS EKWB GeForce RTX™ 3080 10GB GDDR6X is a smart collaboration between ASUS and EK®
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world's fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Features an EK® Water Block designed for custom loops.
- A protective backplate prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- A single-slot design fits in small chassis and leaves room for additional PCIe devices.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
Let it Flow
The ASUS EKWB GeForce RTX™ 3080 cards are the result of collaborative engineering efforts between ASUS and EK®. ASUS Auto-Extreme Technology, along with a metal backplate and customized steel mounting bracket, create a durable foundation for EK®'s full-coverage water block. The entire package takes up just a single slot, bringing the tangible benefits of water cooling to small form factor builds, heavyweight workstations, and showcase rigs.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall. Protective Backplate
That's so metal!
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage. Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the ASUS EKWB has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that's harder and more resistant to corrosion.
High-performance Water Block
Go with the flow
A central inlet split-flow cooling engine designed by EK® channels coolant over the GPU and other key components without restricting flow. The design efficiently dispatches large thermal loads and saves prized slot space.
A feat of engineering
A nickel-plated copper cold plate prevents oxidation and ensures efficient heat transfer. On top, the cast acrylic cover makes a spectacle of coolant as it courses over the GPU and other components. High-quality EPDM O-rings and brass standoffs are arranged throughout to ensure proper sealing and an easy installation.
Outshine the competition
The ASUS EKWB graphics card features an addressable RGB strip that spans the length of the block. Armoury Crate software allows complete control and customization of the lighting colors and effects. Build with other Aura Sync components to enable uniform lighting across your entire setup.