ASUS KO GeForce RTX™ 3070 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 adds a touch of flair to the next-gen gaming experience
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world's fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- The unique shroud design features striking gold and silver faceplates with ARGB accents.
- Axial-tech Fan Design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Enduring Capacitors last up to 2.5X longer than conventional caps.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability
A Touch of Flair
ASUS KO GeForce RTX™ 30 Series GPUs host the new NVIDIA Ampere architecture with some extra shine on performance and durability. Twin fans leverage our Axial-tech design for efficient cooling at low dB levels. Enhancements such as space-grade lubricant, Auto-Extreme Technology, and enduring capacitors keep KO composed for the most demanding scenarios. And a unique shroud takes on gold and silver faceplates with fully-customizable ARGB accents.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Originally the result of R&D efforts for top-end ROG graphics cards, Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure. The enhanced efficiency allows the fan to keep things cool at low RPMs, resulting in less overall system noise and increased component lifespan.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise, the fans kick back into action.
Infused with a durable lubricant often found in aerospace applications, these sleeve bearings deliver a quieter acoustic profile than dual ball bearing designs and match their durability.
Sink your heat into this
The KO leverages a 2.7-slot design to gain more heatsink surface area. The extra thermal headroom increases overclocking potential and allows fans to run at even lower speeds in light scenarios.
Do you prioritize low core temps or low noise levels? Performance mode lets the fans spin up to keep the card cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and top-end settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps. For even more customization and control, check out our GPU Tweak II software.