Micro-ATX A520 business motherboard with enhanced security, reliability and manageability
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series Desktop Processors
- ASUS-exclusive self-recovering BIOS technology for automatic system BIOS recovery from a verified backup
- ASUS LPC debug header for more efficient troubleshooting
- Supports SMBUS header that connects to a DASH LAN for remote IT management
- Innovative moisture-resistant coating to protect the motherboard from harsh environments
- Event log for capturing and managing detailed system information
- Commercial BIOS kit to make customization faster and more efficient
- ASUS Control Center Express(ACCE) to make IT endpoint management easier
ASUS Pro business motherboards provide enhanced features to smooth your IT operations, including comprehensive system protection, 24/7 stability and reliability and an improved management suite for easier customization. Known as the world's biggest and best-known motherboard brand, ASUS provides world-class after-sales service and guaranteed long-term availability to maximize your investment over the product life cycle and offers a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business computing-needs.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express - server-grade IT management software.
ASUS Control Center Express
ASUS Control Center Express is an integrated IT monitoring and management software designed to deploy faster, simplify IT operations and improve productivity with comprehensive control and user-friendly functions. ASUS Control Center Express is compatible with over 100 ASUS motherboards to provide a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business needs.
- Optimize IT endpoint management
Designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks, and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely
- Automate IT maintenance
Allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS, software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times, enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility
- Securely manage all of endpoints
Securely manage endpoint configuration, portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices
Internationally Certified Business Motherboard
ASUS business motherboards are enterprise proven with leading quality that exceeds industry standards. Certified by multiple international safety and environmental organizations, ASUS business motherboards provide a safe, secure and sustainable solution, making them the ideal choice for your business.
- ASUS Shield
Enhances system security from bottom to top
- ASUS Reliant
Ensures consistent performance with the finest components and rigorous reliability testing
- Management Suite
Makes customization and management more efficient