|Intel® X299 AORUS Motherboard with 12 Phases IR Digital VRM, Advanced Thermal Solution with Triple Fins-Array and Heatpipes, Intel® WiFi 6 802.11ax, ESS SABRE HiFi 9218 DAC, AQUANTIA 5GbE LAN, Q-Flash for Easier BIOS Update
- Supports Intel® Core™ X-series Processor Family
- Quad Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- 12 Phases IR Digital VRM Solution with 70A Power Stage
- Onboard Intel® WiFi 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT 5 with AORUS Antenna
- 130dB SNR AMP-UP Audio with High-End ESS SABRE 9218 DAC, ALC1220 and WIMA Audio Capacitors
- Onboard AQUANTIA 5GbE BASE-T LAN and Intel® Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 with Triple Thermal Guards
- USB TurboCharger for Mobile Device Fast Charge Support
- RGB FUSION 2.0 supported with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
- Front USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C™ Header
- Q-Flash Plus update BIOS without installing CPU, Memory and Graphics card
- Supports 4 Way Dual Wide PCIe Slots
DESIGN CONCEPT WINGS OF EXCELLENCE
The falcon utilizes its powerful wings to soar through the skies and lock down its prey. The AORUS Core takes inspiration from the falcon's aerodynamic wings, incorporating a multi-layered design which features wing shaped contours and also resembles the falcon's high velocity ascension and dive through the skies. With sleek and metallic armor, the AORUS Core symbolizes advancement in technology with its futuristic style.
Powerful VRM design, memory OC capability, multiple PCIe and M.2 slots makes a full function board with possibility and scalability.
12 Phase IR Digital Power Design
To unleash the full power of the new Intel 18 core CPU, the motherboard demands un-precedented strong power solution. GIGABYTE R&Ds selects the best components and never stop pursuing the highest overclock performance. That makes X299X AORUS MASTER an un-beatable motherboard in the market.
- 70A IR Power Stage for each vCore Phase
- High Current Capacity MOSFET
- Lower Temperature
- Server Level Reliability
X299X AORUS MASTER motherboard adopts an all IR digital CPU power design which includes a digital PWM Controller with Power Stage MOSFET and is capable of providing 70A of power from each phase, for a total of incredible 840A. This 100% digital controller and additional 8+8 Solid-pin CPU Power Connectors offer incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components, allowing enthusiasts to get the absolute maximum performance from the new 18-core 10th Gen Intel® Core™ X processors.
GIGABYTE's exclusive 2X Copper PCBs design provides sufficient power trace paths between components to handle greater than normal power loads and to remove heat from the critical CPU power delivery area. This is essential to ensure the motherboard is able to handle the increased power loading that is necessary when overclocking.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 4333MHz and Beyond
AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4333MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their AORUS motherboard.